Additional Services Available at Booking
Shower or Tub
Windows & Mirrors
Wipe All Surfaces
Sweep, Mop, Vacuum
Dusting and spot-cleaning of baseboards and a thorough vacuuming and/or mopping of the floors using a cleaning product tailored to your home’s individual requirements.
A Little Cleaning Service That Has All the Qualities You’re Looking For
Double Take keeps Littleton’s homes clean. It’s important to us that you feel as though your house is not just in clean hands, but professional, trust-worthy, and competent hands! That’s why it is a part of our rigorous training protocol to make sure all of our employees embody various qualities that make a great house cleaner. Such qualities include:
1. Attention to Detail: Professional house cleaners should have an eye for detail and be able to pay close attention to the areas they are cleaning. They should be able to spot trouble areas or spots that need attention without you pointing them out.
2. Time Management: Professional house cleaners should possess excellent time management skills and be able to clean in an efficient and timely manner. You should be getting exactly what you paid for without a fluctuations in the length of your booking.
3. Reliability: Professional house cleaners should be reliable and be able to show up and complete the job on time. They are there to create less work for you! You shouldn’t need to be placing calls to your house cleaning service asking where today’s assigned cleaner is.
4. Physical Strength: Professional house cleaners should be physically fit and able to lift and move heavy furniture and appliances. They should be able to operate their heavy equipment required to perform their job with ease and confidence.
5. Organization: Professional house cleaners should be able to stay organized and keep track of cleaning supplies and other tools. They should also be able to keep your online, recurring bookings neatly organized and filled with all the necessary details specific to your home (such as floor material, countertop material, access information, special requests, and so on.)
6. Communication: Professional house cleaners should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and their team members. You should feel comfortable making special requests or to make changes to your booking without a moment of hesitation.
7. Trustworthiness: Professional house cleaners should be trustworthy and reliable to protect the safety of their clients’ homes. Professional house cleaners are being entrusted with your home, full of valuables and sentimental items. Questioning your house cleaner’s character or intentions should never have to cross your mind.
8. Professionalism: Professional house cleaners should conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect the privacy of their clients. They are there to perform a service they were hired for and have a relationship with you that’s based on your terms; nothing more, nothing less.
Double Take- A Littleton Cleaning Service
Hiring a house cleaning service is a great time and money saving option because it allows you to spend your time and money on more important things. Professional house cleaners are experienced and efficient, so they can get the job done quickly and efficiently. They also have the necessary supplies and equipment to ensure the job is done right. This can save you the time and money you would have spent on buying cleaning products and supplies.
Furthermore, a house cleaning service can help you save money in the long run by helping to maintain your home in good condition, which can help you avoid costly repairs or replacements.
We Hope to Be Your Next Littleton Cleaning Service
We hope you schedule a house cleaning with Double Take; a Littleton cleaning service that provides top-notch customer service and an impressive end product, day-in, day-out! Please give us a call to get your house on our cleaning books; we can’t wait to meet you and your home.
We proudly serve the Denver metro area as well: